23. okt. 2011

Stupid friend requests.

So once again I've gathered a couple of pictures for you guys. This time it's people asking/giving away passwords in their friendrequest. I just gotta laugh. Enjoy! 

So I got this friend request from a girl asking for my password. I replied in her guestbook that no one would ever actually give her their password and that she should just stop asking. I at least hope that no one actually give out their password when they get messages like this?

And then the same day, after I denied her friend request and wrote in her guestbook, she sent me one once again! Unbelievable!


3 kommentarer:

  1. hahaha stupid girl

    SvarSlett
  2. LoL stardoll, you better get rid of stupid ppl, i might be in danger of stiches cos i just LOL at them.

    SvarSlett
  3. Haha :) Of course ceezzy is not hacker

    SvarSlett