25. sep. 2011

Makeup Tutorial

Hi again!


So I've gotten a lot of questions on my Stardoll account as to how I do my makeup. So I thought I'd do a little tutorial for those interested. The model is my best friend (HanneMarie on Stardoll.)


Hope you like it!


And while I'm posting, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who voted for me for the MSW contest, I'm one of the Semi Finalists! Thank you so much! :)


Watch in HD for the best experience :)



Makeup explanation:


1. I always use an eyeliner first. I like to use the eyeliner only on the top lid, and then just use the natural "flow" of the eyelid and lash line. That way you'll give the illusion of thicker and fuller eyelashes. 


2. Most of the time I use a light color as a base color, in this case I used the LUXE grey(ish) eyeshadow. I then put the eyeshadow on in the form I would like the other eyeshadows to have, but also on a little bigger area than the rest of the eyeshadows. That way you can put on other eyeshadows and still see a little bit of the lighter color on the crease. 


3. When I put on the other eyeshadow ( a black eyeshadow from LUXE), I started with an area that almost covered all of the light color. When I used it the second time I used it on a smaller area, that way the color sort of blends in with the lighter color, because it gives the illusion that the color gradually goes darker closer and closer to the eye. When I used the darker color I layer it, which is why it looks almost grey on the top and then black close to the eye (this part is hard to explain so watch the video, please).


4. With the rouge I start pretty much parallel to the tip of the nose and then work my way up. 


5. Because the eye makeup became very dark, I lightened it up a bit with a white eyeliner on the bottom lid. 


6.  I normally put on the mascara in the last part of the eye makeup, this way I can see the lid at all times without any distractions of long eyelashes. I use both lengthening and thickening mascara on the top eyelashes, and then only lengthening on the bottom (this is just my taste, I do not like the "clumpy" look, an I feel that it often looks like that with the thick eyelashes on the bottom).  


7. I think that the color of the lips on this doll is already a good color, so all I did was apply LUXE see-through lipgloss. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey ceezyy(: I'm jst commenting because... well thats what you said to do. anyway, ill write in your guest book(: please add me..(:
    thanks<3

    SvarSlett