16. sep. 2011

Miss Stardoll World round 2.

Hi again :) 


So the  first votings of the Miss Stardoll World competition is now closed, and the top 20 countries were announced with their contestants. So as I've written before, it comes to no shock to me that my country did not make it to the top 20, therefor I did not make it to the 2nd round. I wasn't expecting it, so I wasn't really surprised, but I guess some part of me feel that my doll really deserve to win something sometime, and I've spent alot of money broadcasting, so that sucks.  


But, the voting is still open for us from countries that did not make it through, so I'm crossing my fingers, and hoping that this might be my lucky shot. 


So what so you think about the contestants so far? I've flipped through some of the members that went through to the second round, and I've gotta say that I did stumble upon a few members I don't really feel deserve to go through, but that's just the way it is, and always will be :-)


I've got a quick question for you guys, do you think the votes from the first part of the voting will count when they pick the top 20 from the continents? 


Love,
Ceezzy

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar