18. sep. 2011

Stupid people on Stardoll.

Hi,


So there's this thing bothering me, and it's the overflow of stupid people on Stardoll! There are a lot (and I mean a lot) of awesome people on Stardoll, so don't get me wrong, but: 


Take this for an example: 

I get alot of questions like that, and there are a couple of reasons why it pisses me of the way it does. 
Many people work ALOT on their Stardoll accounts, and many of them has also used alot of their own real money on buying Stardollars and Superstar memberships. And then someone comes along and just asks for your password like it's no big deal, like they deserve to get it. It's like going up to a rich man and asking for their car, the rich guy would laugh his ass off. 

So I replied the girl who asked for my password , and she replied by asking for my password once again. So I replied her (and when I reply to stupid questions like that, I'm pretty harsh and mean) , and then she gives me this answer: 

And that just made me more pissed. So her explanation is that because she's not a superstar, and therefor not a royalty, she deserves to GET my account. That's what I'd call a real spoiled brat. She honestly expect me to give her an account I've worked on for a number of years, just because she is to lazy to work on her own. And then, on top of it all, she calls ME a brat for not giving it to her. It's like she's not raised at all, like she just wandered in from the woods demanding to get things from others. 

And just so we're clear: I do know that a lot of the "can I have your password?" messages are just jokes, or people who wrote to the wrong person, but come on! Does this ever work? Is there really anyone out there who actually gives out their password when someone asks?

So this member is by far the stupidest I've EVER seen on Stardoll. Please go to her account and give her a piece of your mind if you agree with me. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then I got this stupid post in my guestbook: 



I can't do anything other than laugh at stupid people like this.

1 kommentar: