4. sep. 2011

Miss Stardoll World


Stardoll is once again kicking of the Miss Stardoll World competition. This is the second year Stardoll hosts this competition, and by the look of last years competition, it will be a big hit also this year. This year the competition is split into three rounds, the First Round, the Semi Finals and the Grand Finale.

In the first round you can vote on whoever you'd like, using the new button in the Suite. Then 680 people will go through to the Semi Finals. There will be 20 people from each country (only the top 30 voted countries), and there will also be 20 people from each continent. 

This means that you can get alot of votes, but still not make it though the cut. If your country doesn't have enough votes, and you're not in the top 20 of your continent, you will not be able to participate. So even though you could have enough votes to get through to the next round, but your country could be stopping you.

Take me for example, I'm from Norway, it's a small country and we don't really have that many Stardoll users. So I'm pretty certain that Norway will not be one of the top 30 countries. And, unless I get enough votes to be in the top 20 of Europe, I will not be able to participate, and that really blows. 

I also think that this competition, as well as the Covergirl competition, will be to controlled by who broadcasts the most. I do understand that that is one of the ways Stardoll makes their money, but in some ways it is not fair. 

I think Stardoll should have som Wild-Cards in this competition, meaning users they pick out, regardless of their country or number of votes. This way everyone has a fair chance. I also think that Stardoll should have some days where they disable the broadcast, this way you can see who really gets alot of visitors, and then maybe we could get a Covergirl who didn't spend 5 days broadcasting for votes. 

Click here to visit my suite on Stardoll, hope you like it!

Love,
Ceezzy

2 kommentarer: